HTML stand for Hyper Text Markup Language. An HTML file is a text file containing small markup tags. The markup tags direct the internet bowser how to display the page. This file must have an htm or html extension. An HTML file can be created using a simple text editor like Notepad. Lets try to create an HTML by using Notepad.
Step by Step action to create a HTML file and test it
- After opening the computer, click start and then all programme list
- Go to Accessories and select Notepad and open it.
- For example copy and paste the following code on Notepad.
<title> Write down the page tile</title>
Here you can write what ever information you want to share
- After pasting the above code in Notepad file , save the file by giving .htm as an extension to the file name
- After saving the file now this file become HTML file. to check it open internet browser
- After opening browser open the file which you created after pasting the above code.
- Your file will open in browser just like a internet file.
- Congratulation now you have crated a HTML file.