Since DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited taken over the power distribution in UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli slowly slowly but it is moving with steady pace to make the consumer happy specially in making timely power bill and in that direction recently they have extended the making power bill payment online by visiting the DNH Power Distribution web site . it is very simple to make online bill payment.
1. in 1st Steps go to the DNH Power Distribution web site and
2. click on link view Bills and payment details online and
3. If you are a first time visitor then create your user id and password by clicking on consumer registration link and filling your consumer details and userid and password.
4. Once you have created your userid and password just logon on and here you can view your current bill , previous detail of all paid and unpaid bills and you can also make online payment by clicking the respective link Even from this page you can change your password and other details related to the electricity bill..
The Bills can also be paid offline by
- Making DD/Cheque in favor of " DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited".
- Check/DD should be drawn only from the banks situated in Silvassa.
- Timining for acceptance of Cheques/DD is from 11.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs on all working days.
If consumers are not satisfied with the response of the electricity department/ licensee to their complaint, he/they can file a complaint with the consumer grievances Redressal forun(CGRF), DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited 66 KV Road Amli Tele: 0260-2642926 email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , Mob: 8140118333/8140162444/8140178555.
An appeal/representation against the forum order can be filed with the Electricity Ombudsman at "Vanija Nikunj" HSIIDC Office complex(2nd floor), Udyog Vihar , Phase-V Gurgaon-122016(Haryana), Phone No- 0124-2975303, Mob No: 09871588333 Email address: email@example.com
Procedure for filling such complaints can be seen at JERC website: www.jercuts.gov.in under the subject head 'Consumer Service'