BSNL is a premier telecom service provider of India. it is providing various telecom services like Mobile services, 3G Broadband etc.From limited circle to maximum circle now they have extended online bill payment services. It is very easy and useful too. Anyone having net banking or credit /debit card facility can utilize this service. Only one required to register himself on BSNL site i.e. www.bsnl.co.in
The process for register is as under:
- Go to BSNL Site www.bsnl.co.in
- Click on online services "Pay lanline bills"
- Then click on New User ?/Sign up. (this is one time event). This user ID and password will be used for all online services.
- Then Add your phone by clicking on "Click for Individual landline
- Click on enroll your phone and select your telephone circle from dropdown box.
- Click on Add button and provide the detail like Telephone number with STD Code and Account Number which can be had from your old telephone Bill
- Now your phone is registered .
Advantage of online payment and registration.
- First and foremost advantage is you will get 1% rebate on your bill amount which can be maximum Rs. 1000/
- You can track you paid and outstanding telephone bill
- You can make payment any time day or night
- Now no need to go post office or BSNL office for making payment.
- You will save paper means you will play your part for saving environment also.
- the total rebate for Central Government employee will be altogether 21% (1% for online paying and 20% for being a central Government employee it is special scheme)
- It is very easy and simple.